How can I get involved?
If you are new to the site and have not participated before, you must register. To do so, follow the three step process below.
1. Click the "Register" button located on the top right corner of the page
2. When prompted, fill in the required fields on the registration page then select the “Register” button at the bottom of the page
3. To activate your account, check your email address entered into the registration page and follow the prompts
This will generate your own Your Say DCG account to sign into the page with each time you want to partake.
If you have participated previously and have already created an account, select the "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the page and log in with your details.
What happens to my feedback?
Comments received via online submissions forms, surveys, forums and discussions on the Your Say DCG website are compiled into a report at the closure of each consultation. The report is presented to Council when considering the particular matter.
Feedback submitted via the Your Say DCG email or via phone call will be forwarded to the relevant council officer for consideration. We will reply to your question or feedback in a timely manner with the most accurate information available.
What are the benefits of online engagement?
Benefits of engaging online include:
· It is safe, quick and convenient
· You do not have to physically attend Council or community meetings to contribute your opinions or ideas, but rather can do so in your own time and comfort
· Allows you to keep up to date and add your opinions to projects within the community
· It brings together a range of different people, with different views to share and discuss community developments
· Enables you to see what other community members views are on specific consultations, developments or topics
Who can I contact about Your Say DCG?
If you have any unanswered questions about the site, website content or specific Council consultations, projects or programs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email will be forwarded to the relevant officer. We will reply to your questions or address your feedback in a timely manner with the most accurate information that is available.
Alternatively, please contact the District Council of Grant’s principle office on (08) 8721 0444 between the hours of 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.