- Lengthened main runway by 120 meters to 1644 metres
- Grooving of runway
- Heavy Aircraft Apron
- New lighting to include three new floodlight towers, seven new floodlights and fifteen taxiway centre lights
- New edging and turning node at runway extension
- Recalibrated GPS approach
- Extended and upgraded terminal building
- 20kwh solar system
- Covered passenger drop off zone
- New road pavement
- New paving
- Modified signage
- Security Fencing
- External Lighting
- An opportunity to cater for larger aircraft and future air freight
- A catalyst to unlock the potential of the Limestone Coast Region
- Critical air transport infrastructure for emergency services
- Transport efficiencies
- Economic growth through tourism markets
What will the project deliver?
What are the benefits of this project going ahead?
Lead contractors for the project?
Ashley Halliday Architects